March Fan Club Challenge
Our Feburary Challenge is closing today, which means, our March Challenge is also going live!
For this challenge, Marcia had suggested a battle for the throne several months ago, so I worked off of that but wanted to open it up to people who aren't interested in those thrones too! So, your "hint" for this month is...
April is coming: are you excited for the upcoming battle for the thrown or are you more interested in all that Spring has to offer. You pick what is important in this challenge!
- 1 entry per person
- must use at least one Kindred product
- project must fit theme of challenge
- must be added to the challenge album in the Fan Club to count! (Look for the photo with the hearts above in the Fan Club albums!)
- photo must be watermarked. (This is both to give you credit and to allow me to announce the winner.)
- by entering this challenge you give Kindred Stamps the right to use your photo on marketing on Social Media, on our website, and in our Fan Club.
- challenge closes April 10 at 11:59 pm
Each month, in our Facebook Fan Club, we host a challenge for a fun prize. This month, if you win, you will be a Guest Designer for our May Release! You will receive a not yet released stamp set (for free!) to work with, and have to opportunity to be part of our team for the month.
Need some inspiration?
Lois Gray Bak created this fantastic card using images from Heir's to the Throne
and a sentiment from Royal Throne
. She is clearly excited for the upcoming battle!
I also thought that Mary Polanco's use of Strong Maiden
on this project worked for this challenge. April showers bring May flowers right?
Molly Dagg's Stay Wild
project has me thinking Spring too! The bright, playful colors, the ribbon, and the floral paper all make me feel like Spring has sprung!
Hopefully, these examples have you dreaming up a fun project to create for this challenge. We can't wait to see what you come up with! See you in the Fan Club
Leave a comment