Challenge Time in The Kindred Stamps Fan Club!
We haven't done a challenge in the Kindred Stamps Fan Club
in a while, but with it being the holiday season, we wanted to bring back our favorite challenge of them all, the Kindred Holiday Challenge.
For this challenge, you will need to upload your entry to the appropriate album
in the Kindred Stamp Fan Club
. We want to see YOU take a non-holiday stamp set, and make a holiday project with it!
- One entry per person
- Must use at least one Kindred Stamps product
- Must be a NON-HOLIDAY set to create a holiday project.
- Use of stamps from the Kindred Stamps Advent Calendar are forbidden (no spoilers allowed!)
- Can be any Holiday, does not have to be Christmas, or even a Winter holiday, you can do a 4th of July card if that's what tickles your fancy!
- Must be added to the Challenge Album on the Kindred Stamps Fan Club to be considered. Comments or Wall Posts will not be considered as entries.
- Must be watermarked with your name (this allows us to identify the winner but also protects you should someone try to take credit for your work.)
- Projects used in previous Kindred Stamps Challenges will not be counted.
Challenge will end on January 12th at 11:59 PM PST. Winner will be drawn at random. Any entries that have not followed the rules will not be considered and may be deleted without warning. Winner will be sent a Kindred Stamps Prize Pack (it's good, I promise!).
Here is some inspiration from our team during last year's challenge!
What are you waiting for? Go get crafty! We will see you on the Fan Club
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.