Kindred Stamps is looking to fulfill 4, 3-Month Design Team terms for the remaining part of 2018 and beginning of 2019. The ideal candidate will be inspired by our popular culture themed stamp designs and be willing to constantly think outside the box.
At this time, the Design Team call is currently only open to those inside the United States.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Have an enthusiastic, creative, and inspiring personality.
- Own a personal blog, Facebook presence, Instagram account, and hopefully YouTube account, though that last one isn’t a requirement.
- Own a blog where they post one blog per week showcasing a project using our stamps. Two of those blog posts will be shared on the Kindred Stamps blog.
- Participate in monthly stamp launches, blog hops, etc.
- Be passionate about sharing your creations on social media, including sharing your blog posts, Kindred Stamp news, and occasional sales on every possible platform.
- Agree to a 3-month window of availability as our Design Team Member, anyone who is unable to serve their entire term may be charged for all or part of their design team package.
- Possess great photography skills, providing crisp, bright, and high-quality resolution photos.
- Send at least 1 project per month to Audra Bolster for use at stamp shows, and to be displayed at her retail location.
Be a team player!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
By joining your team you will:
Please email Audra, at email@example.com with:
- You will receive a generous design team package on a monthly basis. We will ask you to use only your Kindred Stamps stamps in your creative projects without getting prior authorization from Audra Bolster or Hannah Rubenstahl first.
- A discount at Kindred Stamps which will be good for your Design Team Term.
- Your bio, and a link to your blog on our website.
- A Kindred Stamps Design Team Badge for your website.
Name, address, phone number
Favorite 5 projects (no need to include Kindred Stamps projects, but it never hurts)
All of your social media links: Blog, IG name, Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
We are looking to fulfill all of our available slots for the next year, we will be making our choices and expect to reply to all applicants by the end of March. Submissions are due by 3/15!